REX SPECS Goggles for Dogs - V2
The updates on this new goggle version boast improved fit, greater stability, increased field of view, lower profile design, better range of motion, and fresh style.
- Breathable Mesh. Allows for maximum airflow and quick draining when used in water.
- Durable frame. Try to break it.
- Impact resistant. Polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant and shatter proof.
- Foam Edge. Provides tight seal and added comfort.
- Strap System. Fully adjustable, dynamic strap system allows stability and full range of motion. Tailored fit for every dog.
- Spherical Lens. Allows excellent field of view and optical clarity. It also provides ample room inside the goggle for ventilation and whiskers.
- UV 400. All lenses are rates UV400 blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Water Friendly. Built for use in water. Allows water in/out easily. Hand wash and hang to dry.
Sizing Your Dog
1. Head CircumferenceMeasure the head circumference where you expect the goggle to land on the forehead - typically an inch or so behind the eyes.
2. Muzzle CircumferenceMeasure the circumference of your dog’s muzzle where you expect the goggle to land on their nose - usually around the back of their mouth.
|Less than 10.5”||Less than 6”||Extra Small (XS)|
|10.5” - 12”||6” - 8”||Small (S)|
|12” - 14”||8” - 9”||Medium (M)|
|14” - 17.5”||9” - 11.5”||Large (L)|
|17.5” +||11.5” +||Extra Large (XL)|
|12” - 15”||6” - 9”||*Small-Wide (S-W)|